PLANTBASED COOKING CLASSES
Learn how to cook delicious plant based meals that are simple, time saving as well as family friendly.
The course includes a menu planning guide as well as tips and tools to plan and prep ahead, and delicious plant based recipes.
Where: Hout Bay
Duration: 4 x 3hr sessions
Dates: April 4th, 18th, April 25th & May 2nd
Cost per person: R550 per session, total course cost per person R2200 (includes ingredients and a delicious meal at each class).
Rediscover the joy cooking and spending time in your kitchen can bring – Mail: email@example.com to book your place
Max 4 participants, booking essential.
My upcoming Retreats; The Joyful Retreat
4-7 May 2020 @ Somerset Gift Getaway Farm, Swellendam
This retreat will be all about discovering the everyday activities we can find joy and contentment in, as well as choosing the best food & self care practices for ourselves to live our healthiest and most happiest lives. You are bound to meet some lovely like minded souls and have the opportunity to feel inspired to expand and thrive within gentle circle of like minded souls.
Somerset Gift is nestled in a magnificent valley at the foot of the Langeberg Mountains, it’s the perfect natural setting to reconnect and renew.
The retreat will include:
- 3 yoga classes (restorative vinyasa flow for all levels)
- 3 x inspiring workshops focusing on NUTRITION & SELF-CARE
- 1 x 45 min body massage of your choice
- delicious and nourishing meals including healthy deserts and smoothies.
- cozy and tranquil accommodation
- farm offerings – 3 x beautiful hikes (and rock-pool swim’s), canoeing, or biking and paddle boarding (bring your own bike & board) to be enjoyed by participants in their own time should they wish.
R3500 per person for a sharing room with one other, OR
R4800 for a private room.
Above costs are all inclusive except for transport, but lift sharing can be facilitated. Payment plans available Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information