A cooking course to transform your family’s health!
- Meal planning, and recipe guidance/ meal planning that will suit your budget and family preferences.
- A complete pantry ‘reboot’.
- Learn how to shop for & select clean ingredients and reduce wastage
Where: Home Visits available in Cape Town & surrounds, travel costs may apply.
Remotely: All you need is a smartphone and either Skype, FaceTime or Zoom
Duration: 5 x 1.5hr sessions
Dates: Please enquire for for availability
Rediscover the joy of cooking nourishing meals & spending time in your kitchen – Mail: email@example.com to book your online sessions
My upcoming Retreats; The Joyful Retreat
3-6 May 2021
@ Somerset Gift Getaway Farm, Swellendam
This retreat will be all about discovering the everyday activities we can find joy and contentment in, as well as choosing the best food & self care practices for ourselves to live our healthiest and most happiest lives. You are bound to meet some lovely like minded souls and have the opportunity to feel inspired to expand and thrive within gentle circle of like minded souls.
Somerset Gift is nestled in a magnificent valley at the foot of the Langeberg Mountains, it’s the perfect natural setting to reconnect and renew.
The retreat will include:
- 3 yoga classes (restorative vinyasa flow for all levels)
- 3 x inspiring workshops focusing on NUTRITION & SELF-CARE
- 1 x 45 min body massage of your choice
- delicious and nourishing meals including healthy deserts and smoothies.
- cozy and tranquil accommodation
- farm offerings – 3 x beautiful hikes (and rock-pool swim’s), canoeing, or biking and paddle boarding (bring your own bike & board) to be enjoyed by participants in their own time should they wish.
R3500 per person for a sharing room with one other, OR
R4800 for a private room.
Above costs are all inclusive except for transport, but lift sharing can be facilitated. Payment plans available Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information