Here is a salad that will take on 15 minutes to throw together, offering excellent health benefits and the satifying crunch factor.
- 1 small head of savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup of frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 2 spring onions, sliced fineky lengthways
- Sprouts (I used beetroot and onion seed sprouts)
- Cashew nuts, lightly roasted
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 clove of garlic, freshly crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pink salt to taste
Simple add all the above ingredients into a large bowl, along with the dressng ingredients and toss well.
What could be easier. Happy eating!