I don’t want to blow my own trumpet….but this is a really amazing and lovely little detoxing vegan and gluten/ grain free salad. Full of protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber….it really ticks all the boxes. Have it for lunch with a couple of baked sweet potatoes on the side.
- Two cups of organic spinach, shredded
- 1 cup of organic carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup of raw cashew nuts
- 1/cup of hulled sesame seeds
- 3 table spoons of cold pressed olive oil
- Pinch of garlic salt
Combine the spinach and carrot roughly in your salad bowl.
Then pulse/whizz the nuts and seeds in your food processor until the cashews are cumbly. Next stir the olive oil and garlic salt into the nut mixture and “dress” the salad. It really is as simple as that :-), but so yummy and healthy.
Happy cooking, with ♡ from the yoga kitchen