Recently I had some time to reflect on what what makes going away on a retreat necessary for each and everyone of us; most importantly the time away from home, our daily chores and responsibilities is what allows us to discover a fresh perspective, and gives us renewed purpose when returning home.
Perhaps we also discover there is a self-love that manifests by taking the time to reconnect and nurture body, mind and soul, after all how can we love and nurture, if we fail to do so for ourselves.
There are many other fabulous and fun reasons to retreat, here are a few more:
- Delicious yet healthy meals to reboot your body
- A Rain spa treatment, that will release tension and leave you feeling pampered, I recently indulged in the “Sole” reflexology Rain Treatment and literally floated home…, and as part of the treatment I was also sent home with a lovely Rain sleep balm, sheer indulgence.
- Yin & Vinyasa Yoga to open the heart body and mind. The Yin classes are in the evening for deep relaxation and release, and the Vinyasa classes are in the morning to energize and open the body. All levels are welcome.
- Beautiful nature walks, relaxing by the fire with a good book or simply enjoying some quiet time soaking up the magnificent views
- chatting and connecting with like minded souls
- relaxing in the sauna or Jacuzzi ….
- & so much more…but I guess you should come see for yourself. Re-treat yourself.