This is a easy and very tasty salad. It takes 15 min to prepare and is a nutritionally balanced vegan meal. It keeps well in the fridge for at least 3 days which makes it a great lunch box pre-made salad option.
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup of frozen corn, blanched
- 1 tin of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Small red onion diced finely
- 1/2 cup of fresh coriander, chopped
- 50ml cold pressed olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Juice of two limes
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 clove of crushed garlic (optional)
- Pink salt to taste
- Combine blanched corn, drained beans & chickpeas, then add all the rest of the ingredients to your bowl and gently stir through. This salad is best when it’s had an hour or so for all the flavours to infuse the beans.
Enjoy, with♡ from the yoga kitchen